Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This needs no title

This post probably won't make any sense... I just want to put down some things that have been popping up my mind lately...


I finally realized that money can buy anything in the world... except for 2 things:

  • Peace of mind
  • Happiness

I can bet a million bucks and say that a lorry driver earning RM1500 is happier than a
RM 20,000 earning high end director...

Is it neccessary to live the high life?

Is it neccessary to have a million-dollar car?

Is it neccessary to know all the Datoks in the world?

Is it neccessary to go to all the high-end clubs and bars every weekend?

I observed...

I see bosses... I see factory workers...

I would rather be in the factory worker's shoes...


In all...

Fuck urbanization, Fuck the media, Fuck expatriates, Fuck you and Fuck your lifestyle

1 comment:

Rueben said...

hence we need communism.solves most of the monetary issues (everybody is equally fucked/happy (choose according to situation)).Media...the media already fabricates most of the shit.we are already in the state of communism when it comes to media (i m waiting for someone who might think otherwise)
(i'm just fucking bored of studying..thought i might as well procrastinate a little bit)