Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bits and pieces that kept me moving

"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train coming your way"



"He didn't even say goodbye, didn't take the time to lie, Bang! Bang!"


"I swear I saw the devil in my empty glass of Hennessy"


"God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes, Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose"


"It's hard to carry on when no one loves you"


"I wonder if they will laugh when I'm dead"


"I've come so far I'm behind again,

I wish so hard I'm there again,

I've seen so much I'm blind again,

I feel so bad I'm alive again,

All that I wanted, were things I had before,

All that I needed, I never needed more,

All of my questions were answers to my sins,

All of my ending, waiting to begin"



"I like studying faces in parking lots coz it doesn't remind me of anything"



"Close your eyes in the world that you see, Open wide in the world of your dreams, There's nothing left for you to believe"


"Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"



"No sun will shine in my day today, the high yellow moon won't come out to play"


"I'm wasting my time, I've got nothing to do, I'm hangin around I'm waiting for you but nothing ever happens... and I wonder"


"I find it kinda funny, find it kinda sad... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"



"Wake me up before I change again, Remind me the story that I wont get insane"



"You make believe that nothing is wrong until you're crying, You make believe that life is too long until you're dying" -



"I'm worst at what I do best"



"If not for your misfortunes, I'll be a heavenly person today"



"Who controls the past now controls the future, Who controls the present now controls the past"



"We're all living in America...Coca Cola, Wonderbra"



"Another head aches, another heart breaks... I'm so much older than I can take"



"Wanna get near her, close enough to smell her,

close enough to tell her all the things that I wanna say,

Then I looked her in the eye and made her run away..."



No comments: