Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jom Masuk U!

"The Higher Education Ministry is going on a publicity drive to ensure that everyone who qualifies goes on to a public tertiary education institution (IPTA)."

"Wow, this is great news", I thought

The ministry will hold its fifth annual higher education carnival, Jom Masuk U, from Jan 17 to April 5. It will counsel parents and students on career guidance and provide information on educational opportunities including new programmes at IPTA.

"Very nice!", I told myself

“We want to reduce incidents of students making mistakes when filling up forms and educate them on choosing the right programmes,” said Higher Education Department

"Oh, So now the Ministry knows better than the students on whats right for them?", I asked myself

“Students must be realistic when choosing a university and programme to increase their chances of getting into the courses they want,” said Prof Radin.

I burst out laughing...

No comments: