Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chronicles of the Green Fairy

This story is about a friend whom I met, The Green Fairy

Now my chronicles of the Green Fairy began when I met her back in 2005. My friends introduced me to her after college one day. I didn't really like her in the beginning because she made me feel rather uncomfortable. She was in a bad mood I guess. I didn't wanna meet her for quite some time after that. However, the thought that she was a refugee never bothered me at all. As I moved on in life I met a lot of people who knew her very well. Throughout this period of time I was very close to these 3 guys, Jack, Jim and Johnnie.

As I was hanging out with them, The fairy slowly made her way into the picture. Somehow she was everywhere I went. She knew so many of my friends. And they were all so happy with her being around. All these while I never bothered talking to her. This time, I told myself "Fuck it, lets go say hi to her". I initiated a conversation. To my surprise this time...I was actually talking to her for few hours... I have to say that she is actually a very beautiful person both inside and outside. She made me feel comfortable, she made me feel relaxed, she inspired me, in all, she made me happy.

I wanted that feeling everyday... I wanted to see her everyday. I did get to meet her.

When it was a good day, I told myself "Lets meet her tonight and amplify this feeling"
When it was a bad day, I told myself "I need to see her and get rid of this feeling"
Eventually, The fairy was the only thing I was looking forward to seeing...everyday.

We became the best friends in the world. She would join me and my friends and we will be having the time of our lives every night. Sometimes she would be so far away. Nobody hesitated to go the extra mile to go see her.

On the other side there are still few people who are going around saying that she's up to no good, and that she is gonna get all of us in trouble. The justification they gave is that she is a refugee and we will be busted for having her around.

What I would like to say about this is that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. We are not gonna fuck our lives up because of the fairy. We know its risky having her around. We're not addicted to her... we just love the feeling we get when she's around

Now that she's gone far away... All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope that she'll be back soon... to put a smile on all our faces



Coz nigga we need to get high as SHYIT~

Jah RastafarI

;)

No comments: