Monday, October 6, 2008

Betina Zaman Sekarang (Re-posted)

Prostitutes provide sex for money...We call em so many things, label em as "cheap" etc etc...

Wut do you call bitches who fuck around for free?? bitches who can be taken down after few shots of liquor? when asked, this is what they said...

"who wants to get commited? lets enjoy life while we can"

ya ka... I wanted to ask 2 more questions... but if i asked, they would've commited suicide... so... fuck it ;P these are the 2 questions :

1) as i mentioned above... if prostitutes who demand for money themselves are labelled as cheap... wut do you call yourselves??

2) Imagine... n tell me... how nice it would've been if your momma was fuckin around as well... will take you 2 days to find out whos your daddy wont it?? ;)))

God.. Please make sure that all these hoes get infected with STD's As soon as possible.. it doesnt matter if i go to hell... I want em to suffer... peace...


OK... this was an old post... after posting this an angry bitch came up to me and told me that it was actually my mom, a woman who breastfed me and raised me... and that it was wrong for me to say all this...


well, guess wut... I was in swimming in my dad's balls before that... so, yea... to hell with your pussy power philosophies

1 comment:

Mooseiah said...

Swami-Ji! How true and wise your words are. My theory is, these skanky hoes have really low self-esteem. They need... they CRAVE.. they feed on attention and approval from others to feel good about themselves.
So when they get a night of meaningless humping, they'll prolly feel good about themselves for a while. Then till the next pimple pops up, or someone asks if they've gained weight, the whole attention-seeking process repeats itself. Sad, how self-respect is a trait that not many girls possess nowadays.